Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekly reflections


Beloved,

here are some of the reflections of how your week might run


Monday -Wash Day Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility through the week ahead.

Tuesday- Ironing Day Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have collected though the years so that I may see the beauty in others.

Wednesday- Mending Day O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.

Thursday -Cleaning Day Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart.

Friday- Shopping Day O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself and all others in need of love.

Saturday- Cooking Day Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness.

Sunday- The Lord's Day O God, I have prepared my house for you.
Please come into my heart so I may spend the day and the rest of my life in your presence..

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." Have a good day!
Best regards
Kisenyi Robert Grace

No comments: